Wait a minute, I think I've misunderstood what was said earlier.  Stephen are
you reporting that zombies can enter the safe zone in single player?  When I
read your earlier post I thought you were referring to multiplayer.  In single
player you are just testing the maps so there is nothing to stop zombies from
entering the safe zone.  This is not a bug, it's just the nature of testing a
map and setting it to randomly place zombies around the map.  If you are
considering the single player practice mode as anything besides practice, then
you're looking at it the wrong way.  The game itself is multiplayer only.

If you actually are reporting that in multiplayer zombies are still attacking
you in the safe zone then please let me know.