Hello list and Jeremy.

I am writing, as my subject line indicates, about a bug and a request in Swamp.

The bug is this, and honestly I'm not sure if it is a bug, but it
might be. When you use a weapon that can burst fire three bullets, and
you don't have three bullets left in the magazine, it seems that the
number of bullets you do have left is wasted. For example, the Uzi has
a magazine size of 40 rounds. The burst mode fires three at a time, so
you fire 39 with no problem, but that last one isn't enough to allow
for a burst. When you fire in burst mode, it simply clicks, and the
bullet disappears from your magazine. Is the bullet wasted? If so,
could the gun switch from burst to single shot for that last bullet or
the last two, if there are either one or two left? I'm not sure what
is up, or if that is possible.

Now for the true request, because the previous one was part of the bug
report. Can there be one or two voice files which can be used to
attract zombies. Maybe the battlecry file and/or the Come Here file. I
don't like having to waste ammo just to get zombies' attention.

Thanks for reading, and have a good evening.
Signed:
Dakoath Rickard