Hey all. I haven't played this game for a few years. It's good to see I still have it in me. Yes, I should try out newer games, but I am still attached to these 10 year old games for some reason. The following stats aren't too bad considering it was the first time playing it on this machine. The only thing I did first before the game was 1 practice round. The sad thing is my 2 deaths were just stupid mistakes because I wasn't paying attention.

***Statistics for Game Started on 5/7/2012 7:41:13 AM

Final Score: 2731530; you got in position 1 in your local top ten
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Normal
Game Duration: 23 minutes 56 seconds
Minutes remaining on game clock: 41
Total hammer swings: 973
Hammer hitting accuracy: 99.7%
You killed 11 thugs on the first bonus level, received 132500 points, and ten extra minutes You killed 12 thugs on the second bonus level, received 145500 points, and ten extra minutes
Number of lives lost: 2
You lost your first life on level 3, which was a sidescrolling steam level.(Killed by a sewer lid) You lost your second life on level 4, which was an electricity pipe level.(Killed by water drowning you)
You killed 9 Spiders
You killed 1 Rat
You killed 10 Thugs
You avoided 12 steams on sidescroller levels
You avoided 8 electricities on sidescroller levels
You avoided 9 sewer lids on sidescroller levels
You avoided 11 barrels on sidescroller levels
You searched a trashcan and found a bag of potato chips on level 1
You searched a trashcan and found a construction hat on level 1
You encountered stairs on level 2 but you did not use them
You searched a trashcan and found a welding kit on level 3
You searched a trashcan and found a can of soda pop on level 3
You unlocked a toolbox and received a 20000 point bonus on level 4
You unlocked a toolbox and received a bug spray on level 5
You searched a trashcan and found a bag of potato chips on level 6
You searched a trashcan and found a can of soda pop on level 6
You searched a trashcan and found a construction hat on level 8
You encountered stairs on level 9 but you did not use them
You searched a trashcan and found a welding kit on level 10
You encountered stairs on level 11 but you did not use them
You unlocked a toolbox and received a flashlight on level 12
You unlocked a toolbox and received a 40000 point bonus on level 13
You unlocked a toolbox and received a flashlight on level 14

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Jet lag: Nature's way of making sure you look like your passport photo.