From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 3:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ambience in Swamp

It makes sense being as Swamp is an audio game to have different sounds, and
for people who wouldn't want background ambience, it could always be muted
like the music.  I don't want to cause Aprone or Kai any trouble or extra
work load, I was just suggesting it as an easier way to navigate for us
people who use sound orrintation.