Just thought I'd say this, it was that way briefly last version when the new weapons were added. The two pistols had different draw sounds, and were changed to the current (duplicate) setup. I admit to having liked it that way myself as well.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dakotah Rickard <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 9 May 2012 19:51:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp Pistols

Listen. I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm concerned with the primary sounds of Swamp, non-modded. Mods are fine, but the trouble with mods is that it's kind of like playing a different game, really, from other people. I play unaltered Swamp for now, and I'd really like to talk
about that.

Just to recap the topic, why is it that the Glocks sound the same when drawing them and reloading them? The SMG sounds and bow sounds are the same, as well, for drawing. I think it might be wise to change this, though I am neither the game designer nor any other official person of that type. I think that the change should be made to allow for quick
differential between these weapons.

Thanks in advance.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard