From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: 11 May 2012 02:32
To: Audyssey
Subject: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi,

I hadn't hooked up my Logitech MOMO Racing steering wheel for some time, so
in both of the below records I did have a few mishaps.  Think that I will
try it again tomorrow.  Especially the pit stops are tough after not
practicing for some time.

Mach 1 log for 5/10/2012 By Jim Kitchen
Your time for 50 laps on the Maple Leaf Tri Oval Track is, 43 minutes 13
point 0 1 8 seconds. Which sets a new record! The record was 0 point 0 0 0 seconds. By No One on 9/9/2009. You finished the race with 9.55 gallons of fuel. Mach 1 log for 5/10/2012 By Jim Kitchen
Your time for 50 laps on the Maple Leaf Tri Oval Track is, 40 minutes 58
point 1 1 7 seconds. Which sets a new record! by, 2 minutes 14 point 9 0 1 seconds. The record was 43 minutes 13 point 0 1 8 seconds. By Jim on 5/10/2012. You finished the race with 11.62 gallons of fuel.
BFN
    Jim

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA
---

    Jim

Red ship crashes into blue ship - sailors marooned.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA