To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dodge city questions

Cool thanks
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 9:29 PM

The bottle of medicine is use for when you get attack by the snake or rat or both.
I'm not sure how many times you can use the bottle of medicine.
To open the trap door you need to get the key from the general store and then you can open the dorr.
You will need to go through the door to get some more items.
I might write a walkthrough for the game if Richard don't mine.