Thanks, hackers, for ruining the world. Stop being stupid and start
playing the game the way the rest of the people do, by shooting
zombies, rather than trying to type fast enough to outrace the guy who
made this whole thing possible.

To Jeremy, I honestly don't kno0w what the people who are hacking can
do to your stuff or to others' accounts, but unless and until people
can interact more personally, it may be best to let them get bored
rather than getting stressed out. If they can't do anything but make
themselves look cool in a sad attempt to add meaning to their pathetic
lives through cheating, maybe it's not worth fighting them, if it's
going to stress you out, Jeremy.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard