Hey Mike this game is awesome.  I am having trouble finding  the knife.
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 7:55 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Dodge City Desperados behind the game.

Hello, I thought I would come up and talk a little about the game that everyone seems to be playing the last couple of days. Well to start I know that we all have been helping each other to get through the game, which for those who have never played the game back in the DOS days or never played a I.F. game has gotten alot of help. When Richard decided to update the game for Windows I suggest that he should have the marshall to have some lines, and gladly enough he decided to give the marshall a voice. So when he made that call he allow me to record the lines that you hear when you kill one of the brothers, and when you come across an item, and the snake and rat, and the guy in the barbershop getting a haircut, and the line before you put your name in and when you beat the game. Richard had inform me that he would be changeing the pitch of my voice so I agree to him doing that. He also told me that he would make the game more harder to beat then the DOS version. He also told me that the passage below the saloom would be shorter then the last version. So after Run For President had came out he begun to work on DCD for Windows. I had a great time doing the voice of the marshall, and even though I have learned all the tricks to the game I still enjoy playing the game! It is pretty cool to hear my voice in a game, Richard and I hope that you all will enjoy the game. Well that is the behind the game moment, thanks for allowing me to share this with all my fellow gamers!