Hi, I recently started playing Entombed.  First off, I love it.  I like the
fact that you can shoose what equipment you wear, what spells to cast, etc.  My
question is this.  Is there a place online or in the game folder, where I can
learn more about how the game is played?  And second, how do I use skill
points?  I have aquired 2, but when i try and use them to advance my skills
from level 1 to 2, they don't seem to stick, so to speak.

Thanks

Keith
Proud user of Window Eyes 7.5.4.1
Reach me at: