To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 10:44 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] What I love about entombed

What I really love about entombed is that it allows a player to choose which skills to increase when you go up in levels. It's a lot like Diablo (for the sighted) in that fashion. And I like that you can choose a race and then a job, like in the paper and pencil dungeons and dragons type games.

Right now I'm slugging though with a necromancer, who rased another necromancer, and my main character has a level 5 ice storm spell. Talk about putting on the hurt. One more question though. Is there a way to "dismiss" a character that joins your party? I've got a fairy trickster that really can't do anything but cast a few spells that I'm not finding that accomodating to my whims, if you will. I mean, I could just turn on him, but then I run the risk of dying and creating a new character and running into this guy again.

Also, when you save a game, does the entombed program only save one game. meaning, if I crate another character to play with, and then save it, will it erase the one I had running before?

Keith