Hi to all.
This letter is for those who use the Logitech f510 duel stick gamepad.
I would deeply appreciate it if you would down load the demo for the Three D Velocity hand to ear flight simulator.
Please test out the right hand stick.
I need to know the following.
When you pull the right hand stick forward or away from you, does it increase the speed like it's suppose to do?
If it does not, I'd like to know.
If it does, I'd appreciate knowing this as well.
Then pull then right hand stick to the left.
It should only turn your aircraft to the left.
I'd appreciate it if it does turn your aircraft to the left.
Also, when you pull the right hand stick to the left, does it turn your aircraft to the left or does it increase the speed. For some reason, my increases the speed when I pull the right hand stick to the left and it shouldn't be doing this.
A huge huge thanks to all in advance.
A frustrated gamer who's looking for a USB handheld device for gaming once again.