I haven't played this in a while, but I believe that the solution is to level the character. If I recall correctly this has something to do with changing shape and the health not correctly working. You really got lucky (I had a char that ouldn't ever take a hit without dying). Leveling up will give you max health back.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith \"Stormcloud\" Steinbach" <hea...@mchsi.com
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:49:48 -0500
Subject: [Audyssey] Entombed health question, kind of confused

Well, I purchased the full game of entombed. Boy, was I missing out on a lot with the free version!

Anyway, I started a game and have aquired 2 more characters besides my created character and his pet, Barky Von Schnauser. Anyway, one of the characters got injured during a battle and I rested the party. Everyone healed except the ratkin mage in my party. Her hit points have a max of 114, but only 110 healed. under that, it announces that she is slightly injured. So, I used a healing potion on her. Nothing happened. The extra 4 hit points are still missing. And when somone is injured, the game will announce what part of the body is injured. Nothing is read off for her.

Any ideas of why this is happening?

Thanks

Keith
Proud user of Window Eyes 7.5.4.1