Hi Michael,

Hmmmm....I'll have to think about that. Although, I do vaguely remember the E.T. game it wasn't one of my favorites for a number of reasons.

First, I have always thought Atari just wrote that game to attempt to cash in the box office success of the movie, and the game itself was something of a major disappointment.

It was basically the same level being played over and over again with E.T. picking up pieces of candy and locating pieces of his intersteller phone to call his rescue ship. In short, the game play in the original Atari version was a bit boring, and I'd feel strongly tempted to design a more entertaining game if possible.

So I guess my willingness here would largely depend on how flexable you were with the original game play. If you want an exact copy of the original I doubt I would be interested because I just never personally liked that game much. However, if you are thinking of a new arcade game using the E.T. storyline I might be interested. Let me know what you think about this.

Cheers!