I have taken the advice of the list members and installed the SQL server on my
windows xp sp 3 machine.
    Now, Windows Update tells me that there are 3 security updates to the .net
framework.  I have had automatic update turned on and set to download and
notify me of updates.  I have gone to the sys tray and clicked install for
these 3 updates.  It runs, and says that the system is updated successfully.
If I wait a few minutes after restarting my machine, the same 3 updates are
listed as having been downloaded and are ready for installation.  I have
checked the Windows Update update history for my computer, and all 3 times I
have installed these 3 updates it says successful installation (for a total of
3 successful installations of 3 seperate updates).  I was told that Entombed
requires SQL to be installed, and now I still can't play the 1.05B version and
the 1.02 still is giving me problems with the bizarre.

Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.  Sorry for the redundancy of
this entombed issue.  I just don't know what to do and I spent the 40 bucks for
the full version of the game and want the full functionality of the 1.02
version, if not the 1.05 B version to play.

Thanks, and once again, sorry.
\
Keith
Proud user of Window Eyes 7.5.4.1