Well here in the US Price is Right is hosted by Drew Kerry. Then there's Cash Cab hosted by Ben Bailly.

Life, don't talk to me about life.
-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 11:18 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy?

That's true bryan. Prices right or play your cards right just wouldn't be
the same without bruice forsythe, and blokbusters had bob holness, infact
the phrase "can I have a T please bob" is still a british pop culture.

Then of cours emore recently we've had anne robinson with weakest link,
which even made it onto Doctor who, ---- I was rather amused that a few
years ago at a friends' birthday party when we played the weakest link game,
it actually came with pre written taunts :d.

Beware the Grue!

dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>