Hi to all. I nailed both Clarence then dexter in that order. but then I got nailed by the stupid snake. Had no snake bite kit on me though. To bad you can save as you go. That way if something happens you can start from where you left off. Just a thought. No I know I'll never get that lucky in dodge city ever again. GRIN.

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week."