Hi dennis.
Sinse it is a research study for her degree I'm not exactly sure on the publication, though usually research projects are made available to the public in some form or other.

i'd recommend you mail her and have a word, particularly sinse in our conversation about mud navigation earlier this afternoon Alteraeon came up quite a bit, and she did express interest in doing even more research in the future on some different navigation issues.

All the best,