What you need to do is kill a boar, pick up the corpse and use your knife to skin it. You'll come up with cold meat cuts. Then head right till you find some bushes. Use the matchs on the bushes, then use the meat cuts on the resulting fire to create boar steak. Then just head right to the waterfall to end the level.

Life, don't talk to me about life.
-----Original Message----- From: Scott Chesworth
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 7:08 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Perilous Hearts

Tonight, I remembered to check out the Perilous Hearts concept demo
(better late than never eh). Crazily good sound design and mechanics
from what I've played so far! I just have three questions, the first
of them more aimed at Philip, but I know he pops in here from time to
time so...

1. Love the idea of gradually increasing from a walk to a run, feels
and sounds very natural. For maximum realism, could you make it so
that when an angry animal is within striking distance or very close to
it, your speed increases bringing you to a run quicker? Either that,
or a sequence such as CTRL and three fast taps on the direction you
want to head in makes a fast dash. To stop it from unbalancing the
game, you could make it so that too many consequitive dashes trips Jim
over or something. Just think it'd add to the realism, as useless as
I'd no doubt be against an angry chimp, I'm pretty sure I'd
instinctively do the human version of naught to sixty a lot quicker
than if I wasn't in any immediate danger of being ripped limb from
limb.

2. Anyone figured out how to get down the waterfall safely yet? I can
make it there unscathed now, but can't for the life of me figure out
how to get any further.

3. How do you use the matches on things? I can drop 'em and pick 'em
up, but haven't figured out how to do much more than that with them.
Enter just tells me not to waste them.

Cheers
Scott