Here's what I'm going to do:
As it stands now I have absolutely no fuel for missions; I'll have to gather this before I can do anything. Once I have the fuel I'm going to do a playthrough of a ten crate mission. Probably later next week (wednesday-friday) I'll be able to acquire some software that should let me do a decent review/commentary of the same mission. As far as distributing this goes, email is my current status. I'm considering signing up for dropbox, but this will require a bit more thought. If I don't decide to get dropbox, I'll post here and you can contact me offlist with your preferred email address for the recording. If I do decide to get dropbox I'll host the files there and post a link (providing I can figure it out). The playthrough will be in wma format. If this is a problem for you and you want me to convert it, let me know what format works and I'll see what I can do. The review should be in mp3. Please note that my speech synth is going to be relatively fast throughout any and all recordings. I use jaws, at 60% rate. I'm willing to slow it down a bit if absolutely needed, let me know if you would prefer this. Finally, I'm not that familiar with creating playthroughs/reviews, so don't expect anything particularly professional.