Hi I wish that more bored games were available to play for us. I enjoy them
very much. I played a game when I was younger called payday. You had to play
for a certain number of months which meant going around the board so many
times. You had to pick up cards where you won and lost money. The idea was to
have the most money at the end of the game.

Let's buy holeywood was a good game to, you all had to buy shares in companies
and make movies and stuff.

Ian McNamara