The goblin card is random. You get it for killing a goblin.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith S" <hea...@mchsi.com
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 09:48:02 -0500
Subject: [Audyssey] Entombed question about goblin card - spoiler

SPOILER contained

I installed the 1.05B version of the entombed game after uninstalling the 1.02 K version. This blanked out all my "found cards", so I started the adventuring to recover those cards. I have found the crystal card in the dungeon after defeating the drake, and the sapphinre card and the druid card after doing what I needed to do to get those cards. But the goblin card still eludes me. I have defeated the goblin kind in two seperate adventtures, and have not found it. I have also fought to the 12th levels and have not found the goblin card. Do I need to uninstall the gave and then reinstall the game to reset the game parameteres to get access to the goblin card again?

Please email me off list if need be...email at bottom of this message.

I would have posted or looked up this info on the googlegroup, but since June 1st, I cannot use the site. It keeps track of what I have searched for, but does not give me search results.

Also, what does the plague card from the bizarre do?

Thanks

Keith
Proud user of Window Eyes 7.5.4.1
Reach me at: