I think that it could become part of the game, but frankly it's not
easy in that particular game to monitor the entire map like that, so
you have the commputer with a tremendous advantage. In another game,
it makes a little more sense, but in that game, specifically, it does
not. Also, that is the kind of thing I've had to work hard to deal
with effective, which is the difference between a game and a
simulation.

I wou;d like to see supplies as an issue in some games, but I think
that a game is still effective at showing tactics even if it doesn't
have these features.

The truth is that supply is an interesting and deanding job, but from
the outside it isn't that interesting to the average person, including
gamers. If a game becomes too complicated, as all of you know without
me saying anything, it isn't really much fun anymore.

That's why I would like to see a game integrate that feature, but I
don't really see it being a viable part of Time of Conflict, SoundRTS,
Castaways, or the like. The game I think that could easily portray
supplies the best is Galaxy Rangers, but that game doesn't seem to
receive much in the way of public attention anymore.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard