Hi Jeremy and List.

I was playing Swamp when my Glock 19 broke. I had had a small
silencer. When I found a new Glock 19, it seemed to erase or destroy
my silencer. This was odd, because the Glock 17 that I had also had
the silencer right up until I found the new one. Weird? Does the
pistol reset the silencer status? I mean, it was only 100 rep, but
still.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard