This game is cool and I'm really liking it. I'll probably be buying this momentarily. For now, some ideas. Firstly you forgot to include the dll needed to work with NVDA, and I believe system access, in the installer. For anyone having issues you can just put it from any other game into the xWheel directory and it will work. Also, I do think the interface could work much better. When it's your turn, I think you should just be able to press enter to spin or just hit a voul to buy it, and pressing s could let you solve, while pressing the arrow keys would let you review the puzzle, maybe even replace the blank spaces with a click sound to speed things up. Pressing tab could show the scoreboard and puzzle info. Right now, the audio form looks rather... Weird and it's just slow at times. Lastly I do think the crowd could react a little more, maybe some booing when you get a letter wrong, some cheering and things like that for getting higher values on the wheel and winning big. If you need sound help I'll gladly give a hand.
Now then... off to buy this thing!
On 2012-07-05 19:30, Damien C. Pendleton wrote:
Welcome to X-Wheel, a spinoff of the popular TV game show Wheel of Fortune!
Put on your thinking caps as you face a challenging mixture of luck and skill
in the hot seat of our virtual television studios inside your computer. Your
team mate is ready, the host has set up his gear, the cameramen are poised for
action, and the viewers and spectators are anxiously awaiting your arrival.
After all, you have to spin it in order to win it!

X-Wheel includes:

* Two normal rounds and two intense rounds of game play.
* Play against an intelligent computer opponent.
* Online scoreboards to compete with other winners.
* Local scoreboard to track your own progress and that of local users.
* 12 category banks totaling over 2300 puzzles.
* Choose from either Microsoft SAPI or one of four supported screen readers as
your host.
* Microsoft SAPI settings are totally customisable.
* High quality sound effects and music.
* All the excitement of the original Wheel of Fortune plus a few extras.

System Requirements:

* A PC running Microsoft Windows XP or later
* 512MB ram
* 1.6GHZ processor
* A screen reader or Microsoft Sapi 5.1 or later for spoken output
* DirectX 8 or later
* A DirectX compatible sound card with speakers or headphones

The game is priced at $19.95 USD with an initial release discount of 25%,
making a new total of $14.95 USD!

If the game is well received we will add other features such as online game
play, difficulty levels, user customisable puzzles and a few extra options.
This upgrade will be free of charge.

To find out more, please visit our website at www.x-sight-interactive.net and
navigate to the Games page!

Happy spinning!