From: "Steady Goh" <stea...@gmail.com
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 10:14:13 +0800
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp weapons guide update

Hi John, good job on the weapons guide. Just a note. when you fire the benelli, it sounds softer than the drowning, but it actually attracts much more zombies. it's almost equal to mp5. The best place to find out the noice
level besides asking jeremy himself is fire at wilson bridge.

�뵧�룕/Steady Goh