Hi Michael,

Yeah, but why didn't you say so from the beginning? From the sound of
your original post you made it sound like that there were
cross-platform tools for programmers to write games for iPhone for
Windows when in reality all you are doing is writing up some notes in
Excel, giving them to a third-party developer, and having him create
the games for iPhone. As far as I'm concerned you intentionally
mislead the list, misrepresented the status of iPhone development,and
wasted our time with useless non-sense.  If you have nothing
constructive to contribute on this subject then you shouldn't have
contradicted my statement with out and out falsehoods you could not
back up. In case you are wondering why I am so angry it is this.

I stated that a developer must have a Mac with Mac OS, Xcode, gcc, and
the Apple SDK to develop games for iPhone and other iOS devices. You
come along and say, "no you don't." You go on to state that it is
possible for a Windows developer to develop games for iPhone. When I
press you for details you come back with this crap about writing up
some text in Excel, e-mail it to some other developer, who creates a
text game for you based on the Excel spreadsheet. Did it occur to you
that I was talking about actually programming software myself rather
than having someone else do it?

If I wanted a text adventure for iPhone I could do as much by opening
Inform 7 for Windows and writing up a ZCode text adventure that
willrun on Windows, Mac, Linux, or iPhone via any ZCode interpreter.
However, that isn't the subject. The subject is audio games, in real
time, for iPhone which aren't as simple to create for iPhone as you
initially lead us to believe.

Cheers!