Hi all
I went to dan's website using the link tom gave me earlier today.
 I downloaded the latest version of super deekout which is version 1.1  and
I downloaded  the unlock patch 10 minutes ago.
I clicked on the file named sd_full.exe
A dialogue  pops up asking:
Confirm File Replace
Destination folder already contains processed file.
Would you like to replace the existing file
C:\Program Files\Super Deekout\super.exe
with this one?
super.exe
I click yes in this dialogue.
But I get the following error:
Can not delete output file C:\Program Files\Super Deekout\super.exe
I went to start, programs, super deekout, and I clicked  on  play super
deekout.
But I hear a voice saying:
Thank you for evaluating the game; please consider registering.
Any help is much appreciated.