Hi Dark,

Yeah, Webvision doesn't always work all the time. For what it does do
it is darn helpful in working with capchas, but I've encountered a few
where webvision failed to correctly obtain the correct capcha and I
basically was screwed. Still webvision is still better than nothing
and far more than Internet Exploder can do in that situation. :D