I have come to an important conclusion.

I am not a moderator, not at all, but I strongly suggest we stop this
topic here. There's nothing more to say than we've already said. There
really isn't much more to say on holodecks, virtual reality, blindness
and its perspectives, savantism, or music.

I hope that everyone will raise their glass to a good, well-rounded,
huge topic that's about as off- as one can get.

Here's to a good discussion left to end gracefully.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard