Hi Thom,
I said i was willing to be proved wrong.  Thanks for the info!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 08 August 2012 02:16
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] N A Soft is back and I'm looking for some, ,
testerswith Braille displays

Hi Ben,

On the contrary you are not correct. The Odyssey is one of two epic
poems believed to be written by Homer. According to Wikipedia it was
written during the 8th century B.C. Here is the page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odyssey
if you want more facts about the Odyssey.

Cheers!

On 8/7/12, Ben <gamehead...@aol.co.uk> wrote:
> Actually dark your wrong, from what I can remember as to who wrote the
> odisy
> or the audesy as we would call it. I believe it was Homer who wrote the
> Iliad, in fact I know so, and I think Virgil worte the Odisy as well as
the
> Aeneid.
>
> If anyone can prove me wrong, go ahead. I don't mind.

-----
No virus found in this message.