From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 08 August 2012 18:49
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] N A Soft is back and I'm looking for some, , , ,
testerswith Braille displays

Well I won't debate atheism at this point sinse it's way off topic from this

list, though I will say that dismissing 4000 years of religious experiences,

ie, the experience of the none physical presence of the devine all as lies,
and asserting for definite that you know something not! to exist seems to me

quite the leap of faith, especially when you considder that our current
scientific view of the world is based just as much on opinion, hearsay and
guess work, (everyone who claimes to be an atheist should be made to study
philosophy of science as a matter of course).

That's why i count myself as a total agnostic on life after death, as in
fact most philosophers are.

Beware the grue!