Hi Rishi,

Absolutely not. What Dark and I are discussing is the creation of a
fully developed, well thought out roll playing game, that would be a
stand alone program. Dark and I are both interested in a science
fiction roll playing game that has a large explorable world or
universe from the point of view of a single player. A mud fits neither
requirement because its not a stand alone application, and many muds
require some kind of pvp interaction which goes against our personal
preferences.

Cheers!