it sounds like a glitch in the game you can hit those numbers and hit enter and the game is suppose to do those functions what number you pick. It sounds like to me it's a glitch in the game or try uninstalling it and reinstall it again and if that doesn't help email Corero I think his email address is on the site where you downloaded the game from, and see if he can help you.