Hi all.

I dug out Top Speed 3 for a game demonstration and then kept playing
it, because it's really quite a fun game. Then, I wanted to do some
multiplayer stuff. I have Top Speed installed on a laptop running
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and a netbook running Windows XP home,
as updated as they can be. I made sure that both were running the
current version of Direct X as well, just as an added precaution.

Both computers can play the game in single-player mode just fine, but
when I try anything multiplayer, problems crop up. I only have the two
computers with it installed to test, so I can't tell if the problem
lies with one of the machines in particular.

All I know is that both computers host the game fine, either one can
run a server. Either of them can also connect to the server. The
trouble begins once vehicles and track have been selected and the
realtime updates are set to begin. As soon as there is the attempt to
make a realtime connection, one or both computers display an error,
saying that the Top Speed program has stopped working.

I can not seem to localize the problem, and any help or guidance in
this matter would be appreciated.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard