Hi,

For those that don't know, Cavi, or Cisco Academy for the Visually Impaired,
hosts socials every Friday and Sunday night. Usually each social contains a
podcast-type demonstration, or CaviCast. I will be doing one tonight, at 9PM
eastern, on gaming. It will be an intro to gaming and we won't cover anything
too advanced, but I know there have been some discussions on how to play
console games and such on here, and that is one of the topics I plan to cover
for those of you who are looking at getting into console games but aren't sure
how. There will be a couple of live demonstrations, so you can actually see
proof of gameplay. I also plan to demonstrate how to play the japanese games,
though if you don't know japanese, the method is a little clumsy. It does work
however, and if you're a huge fan of RPG games especially, it's worth it.

I probably should have posted this earlier in the week, but anyone is welcome
to attend. Just keep in mind this is mostly an introductory thing and not meant
for showing off or bragging about achievements etc. I am more of a hobbiest
gamer myself, so I'm sure there are better console gamers out there than I am.
But I'd like to think I'm good enough to at least cover how to play and a
couple types of games. Hope those that show up enjoy it, this will be my first
time doing this kind of thing, so we'll see how it goes.