----- Original Message -----
From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:46 PM

And give my credit card number out to?
Sorry but this sounds like a spam.
Even if its true I don't think mass mailing the government would help.
If I was bothered I guess I could do that.
but they are not worth me actually making something to keep flooding
for no reason.
I am not exactly that bored either.
All these petitions don't exactly go anywhere and I have no confidence.
Look at the wayfinder petition.
Does anyone have some comment on this.
at this point though dean where did you pull this from anyway.