Hi all
no one seems to have responded to this so I will do so.
Travis, firstly welcome to the list.
I think new development should be encouraged.
Thats the good stuff.
There is a bit of a problem though.
1.  no pc
Sure you support packmate and packmate only but there is more out there than packmate. Secondly either you have a dim view of what the blind play or are quite new to the scene.
There! are! to! many! board! games!
There are at least 3 versions of monopoly for windows based systems I know of all free.
kitchensinc rsgames and I think quentin c do those.
all in play and kitchensinc do poker.
Blindsoftware has a memmory and kitchensinc has simon which is simular to a memmory game. I have seen a version of whack a mole in klango and I think braillesoft has one which is free you need to buy the klango version.
Whack a mole can stay but the rest.
There are more than pack mates, iphones, android devices, pcs mainly windows xp and 7 mostly these days. We don't need a new load of board games and sertainly not for something like the pack mate sertainly its not a major platform, braillesoft is already doing packmate and a few other braille devices. true their games are in windows but I have never found them all that entertaining.
Saying that I'd like to test anything which is windows compatible.