Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 9:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] blindgameware

Hi Ron,

Well my son likes Trouble, but his Trouble game is based on the Star
Wars: Clone Wars cartoons. Each piece has the face of a galactic hero
or villain on it. I think the blue pieces have Skywalker, Obi-won,
C-3PO, and R2-D2 on them.  The Red and Green pieces have villains like
Count Duku, General Grevous, battle droids, and things like that on
them.What makes this set especially cool is that the popper is
actually a big R2-D2  and when you press his dome down to roll the
dice he beeps and wistles just like the R2 in the movies and cartoons.
How's that for cool?