well I recomend you get bootcamp or vmware fusion and load a coppy of windows, win xp probably or whatever and play windows games from that.
or load windows on a seperate partition of your mac.
There are vary few games for mac that are standalone.
You do have inform zcode frotz ofcause and the inform7 glulx and maybe git interpreters.
over that I am not sure if you have tads but I know hugo is round.
Audioquake when it existed was mac compatible.
aND OFCAUSE you do have all the web games.
I wander if you can probably since they were apple play eamon disk images nativly not sure if you can but all points that you must be able to. I am not sure if any agt games were mac but versions of the adventure gaming toolkit were mac complient though quite ancient.
never the less you probably can run them.
In fact there are are more than likely a host of interactive fiction titles that will be mac runnable.
Over that though there isn't anything.
There has been talk of game engine type things for macs but nothing is out yet.
If you can get the resources though moosic though old and in fact any uncompiled source python game could run on mac python as I do know there is mac python.
Ofcause you will have to search the net for most of it.
ifarchive may have some of the ancient titles.