Hi Thomas,

Well I would say that your descriptions are a fine bit of creative writing with
all of the great descriptions etc.  Like I said, I am not at all good at that
kind of writing.

As far as the foreplay goes, you have to remember that this is Dungeon Master
with a Sado Masochistic theme not a romance novel.  All of the times that I
have been with a professional Dominatrix and other people into Sado Masochism
there was no romance, it was all about the acts of Sado Masochism.  Really not
much build up either.  Get naked and be tied up or do as you are told and enjoy
the whip, nipple clamps, hot wax, electricity, physical and mental domination
etc etc.

BFN