Hi, I've recorded a demo of me playing a couple of Storm8 games. In this demo I demonstrate what the various screens look like, and then I create a new character and show how that's done. The demo is around 80 minutes long and doesn't have catchy sound effects or booming background noises unless you want to count my dog groaning in the background as one.

If you don't know what Storm8 games are, they are role playing games which you play from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android phone. There are various games out such as World War, iMobsters, Vampires Live, Zombies Live, Kingdoms Live and more. In the demo I play Vampires and Zombies. The games are super voice over friendly and fun to play.

Oh, and BTW, my Storm8 username if you want to add me is Asmo47 for the iPhone games I play. The Vampires clan code if you want to add my iPod one is 4RP4CF.

The link is: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7652029/Storm8Demo.mp3

Thanks, and happy gaming.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
That awkward moment when you didn't hear what someone said. So you just smile, and then realize it was a question.