Where can I find games like Word Play and Word Scramble? Poker Squares? Suit Yourself? I spent $48 for the 8 pack which included the Suit Yourself game, so the package was 9 games, which when you break that down per game, it isn't badly priced at all, but it would be really nice if he offered some kind of customer service or support of some kind. Or an upgrade to those who did purchase the games so they would work properly on Windows 7, 64 bit machines.

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1:00 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] robert bets game query

Hi,

I understand at the time Robert created them there were no others like
it, but these days all of those games are available from other
developers, are better supported, and are free too. So I definitely
wouldn't recommend anyone consider buying them given the fact they
aren't updated and are way over priced.