From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: 26 September 2012 01:24
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp and windows 7

>From the debuglog file it does appear that the registering of dx7vb.dll did
not work.  The batch files are more convenient but every now and then
someone tells me that they didn't work for them.  In those cases I recommend
that you just follow the registration steps in the readme.txt file and it
should work.  Assuming you remember to run the command prompt using the "Run
as Administrator", it should work just fine.