Congrats dark!  Seems we both share the same title but for totally different
reasons!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Christina
Sent: 28 September 2012 17:35
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I! am the doctor!

Congrats!
Christina

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 11:51 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] I! am the doctor!

This is just to say that this morning I submitted the final draught of my
phd thesis, the one I've been working on for the past five years! (it was
supposed to be three, but ended up as five due to illness).

The title, if anyone was wondering is

Disability, desire and society: the establishment of a new individualistic
definition of disability and  its practical uses in everyday life.

Hopefully, assuming that my viva, aka, my spoken examination goes okay and
the external examiner doesn't tell me to rewrite the hole thing, this means
that it will be completed and I should offically graduate next June, where
upon I can legitimately say, ---- as many great timelords have said before
me "I! am! the doctor!"

Now, my general plan is to do bugger all, play games and catch up on work
for audiogames.net for a bit, while taking a qualification in voice. I'll
then be applying to do a post graduate deploma in voice and trying to start
a career as a professional tenor, ---- but for right now, I'm watching
original starwars and eating pizza!

hurrah!

Oh, and btw, Raul, Tom, damien and anyone else is quite free to chuck rocks
at me for ot messages on list. There are however a very few occasions when
the tencile strength of rules needs a little straining though, and methinks
this be one of them.

All the best,

-----
No virus found in this message.