Dont gues ill be buying or suporting anymore of your games, all you folks
do is complain.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Damien C. Pendleton <
dam...@dcpendleton.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi List,
> May I please remind you that off-topic messages are not permitted at all,
> regardless of whether OT is in the subject line or not, unless first
> approved by a moderator. Therefore I officially announce this topic firmly
> and officially closed.
> Any further responses to this topic will find certain individuals being
> placed on moderated status.
> Regards,
> Damien C. Pendleton.
>

> -----Original Message----- From: michael barnes
> Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 10:17 PM
> To: gamers@audyssey.org
> Subject: [Audyssey] OT: Please help to support one of our own.
>
> Hey, I thought I would come up here to ask to help support one of our
> own gamer's who is selling Avon.
> When you go to the following website
> http://www.josephwweaver.**avonrepresentative.com<http://www.josephwweaver.avonrepresentative.com/>
> Let Joseph know that Michael Barnes refer you to his site.
> Joseph is the one of us who is trying to make a living.
> Thanks!

> **org <gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org>.
> http://mail.audyssey.org/**mailman/listinfo/gamers_**audyssey.org<http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org>
> .
> http://www.mail-archive.com/**gamers@audyssey.org<http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org>
> .

> **org <gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org>.
> http://mail.audyssey.org/**mailman/listinfo/gamers_**audyssey.org<http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org>
> .
> http://www.mail-archive.com/**gamers@audyssey.org<http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org>
> .

Joseph W Weaver, Secretary
People First of Athens

*IMPORTANT NOTICE:*

*This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal of
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.*