Hi All.

Just thought I'd write a quick post to let you know what's going on with N A Soft. A couple of months a go I requested testers for a game I've been working on. Thanks to those who responded Dotris is in the final stage of testing and the release is imminent. This is an absolutely unique game at the moment as its the only game on the market which uses a Braille display as its main output. The feedback from my testers is that its incredibly addictive. As this is the first release I've done I've decided to make it donationware, this means there is no charge to download the game however users are expected to donate what ever they feel the game is worth. With Dotris I'm supporting the Clear vision Children's library. A UK based charity which takes normal print Children's books, takes them apart and re-binds them with clear plastic Braille overlays. This means that a blind child learning Braille can read to a sighted parent or a blind parent, like me, can read to my sighted children. Its an absolutely wonderful service and we're proud to support them with Dotris. I won't be keeping any part of donations received. we're in the process of setting up a events page on a similar service to just giving which means you can have confidence that your donation will go directly to the clear vision library.
More on Dotris coming soon!

I've also created a twitter account, @N_A_Soft, http://www.twitter.com/n_a_soft, I'll be putting up news and information about NASoft releases and its probably a good place to get support if you need it on our titles, (when they are released).

That's it for now, but keep watching, Dotris is close now.

Thanks.
Nick.
www.NDAdamson.com