From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 05 October 2012 14:14
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Smugglers 5 Beta released

I'm not sure Darren.

I remember a similar problem with one of the early s4 betas, but for some
reason I can't find any of the extra special ability buttons such as taunt
or use ship's, I just get repeating text. I wonder if there is a problem
there sinse I do remember a similar issue once in s4 in one of the early
betas.
All the best,

dark.