From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 5:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Zombies run iphone game

Hmm christina, I'm stil not sure, sinse I was rather looking forward to
outrunning zombies while running, and it would be quite irritating if there
were bits of the game that were utterly unplayable because of lack of enough
vision to engage in cross country running in large open areas, ---- or at
least any areas near me I could trust myself to run in without hitting a
wall!

Maybe when i get my Iphone I'll have to talk to the devs about this.

Beware the grue!