Hi.

I'm afraid we don't have many audio games for the Iphone on audiogames.net yet, just stem stumper, papasanga, the nightjar and king of Dragon pass, but hopefully if I get an Iphone this wil change, or if arqmeister one of our newer db editers could add some in.

You can't unfortunately search by platform at the moment, simply because platforms of games can vary in the index from dreamcast, to online brouser based, to mud or even specific if languages like zcode or glulx for some games.

Phil's list of Iphone games over at pcsgames.net is the place to look, though as I said this will hopefully change in the future.

Beware the grue!